Visitors come from around the globe to visit Santa Monica, named one of National Geographic's top ten beach cities in the world. Shore Hotel puts you near the best area attractions - including shopping, dining, local farmers' markets and area landmarks. Soak up the sun on Santa Monica's 3.5 miles of pristine coastline, or spend the day visiting local art galleries - the possibilities are endless:
10 Things to do in Santa Monica
Check out our staff favorites that are a must-see during your visit!
Santa Monica Attractions
Santa Monica offers an endless array of activities and things to do within walking distance of Shore Hotel.
Let our knowledgeable staff assist you with ease when traveling in and out of Santa Monica, the Los Angeles area, and the area airports.
Search For Local Events
- The Queen Mary's Dark Harbor | Haunted Attraction
- City Sight Seeing | Hop On Hop Off Tours
- Off the Hook Seafood Festival | Santa Monica Pier
- Abbot Kinney Boulevard | First Fridays Santa Monica
- Aquarium at The Pier & Rusty's Surf Ranch
- Roga - Running & Yoga at Santa Monica Pier
- Head to the Movies This Fall | Front Porch Cinema
- Heal One World Free Yoga | Wellness Donation
- Food Truck Bazar - Gourmet Food Trucks | Santa Monica
- Shark Sundays at Santa Monica Aquarium
- Heal One World Free Yoga for Beginners | Santa Monica
- Main Street Farmer's Market | Santa Monica
- Downtown Farmer's Market in Santa Monica, California